Made my own V-day decorations for free using paint samples from the paint store & string. :)
I made a few to hang in the doorways in my apartment, and several extra hearts to scatter on the bookcases and tables in my living room...
What you'll need:
- several of those little paper paint samples from the paint store/department.
- a length of string or yarn
- a needle with an eye large enough for your string. (I used a metal darning needle)
- Cut your samples in to misshapen heart shapes, as many as you'd like your chain to be long.
- Arrange the on the table in the order you'd like them to be strung.
- String your hearts in that order, being careful to face them all color-side-up as you go...
- Hang or drape your paper heart chain anywhere you'd like! :)
Viola! Easy-peasey, and did I mention free? Yeah, can't beat that!
Hope you have a great weekend,
xoxo Elizabeth <3