This month I'm hosting a giveaway for one of my favorite vegan meat alternative companies, ecoVegan!
From now until January 1st, enter to win 'Blissful Bits' from ecoVegan:
"ecoVegan is a vegan owned & run company established by a team of compassionate and environmentally‐aware individuals... Providing consumers nutritious, delicious, affordable and natural vegan food to promote a compassionate and sustainable lifestyle." - From the ecoVegan website
- Visit the ecoVegan website, then come back and leave me a comment about why you love (or why you'd love to try!) ecoVegan products. *Please be sure to leave your name and email address in the comment, or another way to contact you if you win!*
- Three (3) winners will be selected using a lottery system, the prize being ecoVegan's very popular (and delicious) 'Blissful Bits'
- Entry will remain open for three (3) weeks, the winners will be announced and contacted on January 2nd, 2012. :)
Ways to earn extra entries:
(remember to leave a separate comment for each entry, other wise it won't be counted!)
- Follow me on Twitter
- 'like' Cardamom Handmade on Facebook
- Follow the Cardamom blog
- Tweet about this giveaway using this- 'Enter to win delicious ecoVegan 'Blissful Bits': http://elizayogaom.blogspot.com/2011/12/ecovegan-new-year-giveaway.html @elizayogaom'
- Favorite Cardamom on Etsy
- follow me on Tumblr
Be sure to check back throughout the month, for compassionate recipe ideas and more! :)
Good luck! <3