A crisp and refreshing twist on raw romaine salad using lemon, spirulina and green tea to make a unique tart and savory dressing. My new favorite, and so easy to make! I could probably eat this for every meal...
What you'll need:
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp organic rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp brewed, chilled green tea
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 heart of romaine, halved
- 1 lemon (to drizzle on top) + cracked black pepper
Combine dressing ingredients (everything but the lettuce, lemon and pepper) and blend until nearly smooth. Cut your romaine down the middle in to two halves and rinse. Drizzle romaine with green dressing cut side up, squeeze on your lemon juice and top with cracked pepper.
Eat with your hands and enjoy each flavor and sensation! ~ ea